Bitte helfen einen Dokumentarfilm!

• Hallo!

Ich bin ein Filmschaffen Student in London, GB. Ich bin derzeit Abschluss einen kurzen Dokumentarfilm über Muster in der Natur, und wie sie mit dem Studium der Mathematik macht die Welt zu einem schönen Ort. Als Teil des Films bin ich für Videomaterial von einem Rosenblatt unter einem Mikroskop schaut: bei 40x, 100x, 400x und 1000x Vergrößerung (ungefähr; vielleicht etwas anderes wird besser schauen).
    Was ich für eine Szene, in der Vergrößerung allmählich zu. Wir beginnen mit einer großen Schuss eine Blume , und zoomen Sie näher und näher, und näher. Also mit dem Mikroskop , würde Ich mag, um Ansichten, die die Oberfläche zeigen, und dann zeigen mehr und mehr Details, die das Innenleben der Anlage zeigt. Ich hoffe, Aktivität ähnlich zu dem, was hier dargestellt sehen. Ich weiß nicht, was möglich ist , so verstehe ich, kann es Einschränkungen. Wenn ja, würde ich gerne davon hören und erarbeiten eine Lösung!
    Bevorzugt liegt mit 4K- Material von einer DSLR (idealerweise so etwas wie die Canon 5D, aber wirklich alles, was zählt ist, dass die Qualität gut ist). Wir sind auch knapp wenig Zeit, so dass, wenn überhaupt möglich, dass wir schauen, um das Material so schnell wie möglich (innerhalb der nächsten paar Tage) zu erhalten.
    Im Gegenzug bieten wir eine Kredit in dem Film, und ein bisschen Geld .
    Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind uns zu helfen aus, und wir werden die Details zu besprechen. Danke!

• Hello Oyakimeko,

I think you´d better explain your project in english. I do not really understand what you expect from us? And what is the connection to math?
    Do you look for a high-end equippment? And this in a the next days. And for this you offer some money? How much? What about guaranty for the material?. Do you have experience in working with a microscope?
    Just tell us a little more.
    Excellent schedule for your project! ;(

• Hello!

Thank you very much for replying. Sorry about the terrible translation.
    My film is a short, educational film that talks about how mathematics is a really flexible tool and can be used to describe shapes in nature, and that studying the patterns of nature makes the world an even more beautiful and exciting place.

Yes, I am looking for footage preferably filmed with a DSLR, something like the Canon 5D or similar. The idea is to get a series of about 2-4 video shots that will show us closer and closer views of a rose - going from a wide shot of the whole flower, then to the surface of the petal, then showing its cellular structure, and so on. We will put these shots together with the help of visual effects.
    This is a student production so our budget is small, but we do offer a little money (about 80-100 euro) and credits in the film. There will be some paperwork involved that will give us the rights to use this material in the film, as all the footage we use (and we use a lot of archives!) has been officially licensed.

It's a tough schedule alright, but the people we'd arranged to work with have dropped out of the project, so this wasn't at all the plan! :( Sorry about that.

• Thank you,

now I do understand better what you do expect. You do not want equipment, you want to have raw-material ready to use!
    Do you know that 1 good shot of a petal with its pollen neds about 100 stacks? And this for 1 magnification - but you need a zoom. This is hell of work! I cannot imagine, that you will find somebody to do this for 100.- Euros.

But I whish you good luck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!